Cruiser Motorcycle 54 Multi-Color LED Kit
This kit will make any part of your bike that you chose glow and make it look like you are riding on a cloud of light! The multi-color kit comes with everything you need to install these super bright LEDs on your motorcycle. This kit is good for road coverage, engine highlighting and more. The strips come with 3M adhesive to make installation easy. It also comes with 3M 94 Primer which is the best in the market. Most competitors charge extra for this... we include it in our kits! The strips can be easily cut to the length desired. Just follow the instructions. The strips come with 1 oz. of Joe Florida silicone sealant to seal the strip in the case you need to cut it to a different length (see we told you we provide everything you need!).
This kit is fully expandable. If you wish to add more LED light strips to this kit, now or later, we make it easy. The strips will come with extension wires and "Y" expansion connector ports to make installation simple. This kit can support over 1000 LEDs.
The Joe Florida Super Bright LED light kits use the latest LED technology. All of our Super Bright kits use the 5050 LED light strips. This technology is substantially brighter than alternative kits using the 3528 LED light strips.
The multi-color strips can be changed to seven (7) different colors including Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, Teal, Fuchsia, and White. The LED kit comes with a 15-function remote control that can change seven different colors and eight different strobe and flashing functions.
- The kit includes:
- Six (6) LED water and shock resistant multi-color flexible light strips each containing 9 super bright LEDs. Each strip has connectors attached with heat resistant wire.
- Extension and connection wire
- One (1) 15 function control box
- Two (2) remotes
- A fuse holder with two 5 amp fuses
- 1 oz. of Joe Florida silicone sealant
- Plastic wire ties
- Four (4) wire splice connector
- One (1) bottle of 3M 94 Primer included (if remote control selected)
- Easy to install instructions
Click here for Installation Manual