Polaris Slingshot 297 Multi-Color LED Kit
We have custom configured this kit especially for the new Polaris Slingshot. You will be able to light it up right with this comprehensive, color changing LED accent light kit. It includes 297 LED lights on 14 strips.
The multi-color strips can be changed to seven (7) different colors with our standard controller, including Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, Teal, Fuchsia, and White. The LED kit comes with a 15-function remote control that can change seven different colors and eight different strobe and flashing functions.
As always with JoeFlorida kits, it comes with all of the necessary extension wires and everything you need for an easy installation. Each strip comes complete with heat resistant wire and quick connectors for easy installation. The front wheel multicolor flexible LED strips include six (6) feet of wire with connectors on the end for simple installation and no visible connectors.
The JoeFlorida Super Bright LED light kits use the latest LED technology. All of our Super Bright kits use the 5050 LED light strips. This technology is substantially brighter than alternative kits using the 3528 LED light strips.
This kit is fully expandable. If you wish to add more LED light strips to this kit, now or later, we make it easy. The strips will come with extension wires and "Y" expansion connector ports to make installation simple. This kit can support over 1000 LEDs.
- The kit includes:
- Nine (9) multicolor LED waterproof and shockproof flexible light strips each containing 18 super bright LEDs - 10 inches long.
- Five (5) multicolor LED waterproof and shockproof flexible light strips each containing 27 super bright LEDs - 15 inches long.
- Each strip has connectors attached with heat resistant wire
- Extension and connection wire
- One (1) 15 function control box
- Two (2) remotes
- A fuse holder with two 5 amp fuses
- 1 oz. of JoeFlorida silicone sealant
- Plastic wire ties
- Four (4) wire splice connectors
- One (1) bottle of 3M 94 Primer included
- Easy to install instructions
Click here for Installation Manual